Friday, September 11, 2015

Warmup, Learning Objective, Pretest, Textbook 101, Chapter 1.1 in textbook, Branches of Science handout

BRING YOUR TEXTBOOKS TODAY!

(Top of page 10 in interactive notebook, left side)
WARM UP
1. What is our class blog address?
2. How do I know if I need to bring my book to class?
3. Where is Ms. Ferro during tutorial?
4. What is Ms. Ferro's email address if I have a question?


(Top of page 11 in interactive notebook, right side) 
9/11/15 Learning Objective: I can  familiarize myself with my FPC resources & learn about the branches of science through reading and answering questions.

Chapter 1 Pretest - to see what you already know, not for a grade. Write answers in notebook

Let's familiarize ourselves with our FPC textbooks...
Table of Contents
Labs & Activities
Concepts in Action
How It Works
Science & History
Issues in Science
Careers in Science
Discovery Channel Video Field Trips

Chapter 1 - Science Skills (p.1)
Concepts in Action

1.1 What Is Science? (p.2-6) Skim for general understanding

'What Are the Branches of Science'? handout


No comments:

Post a Comment